Living with type 1
- 26 October 2019
· Our speaker is Alex Silverstein a Type 1 pump user, diagnosed aged 1 and currently working in the NHS as Diabetes Education and Engagement lead
· Share your experiences and hear from others. – Find out how they manage their lives.
· What do you wish you had known on diagnosis?
· We will help create some NHS cards to be distributed to newly diagnosed Type 1 families – The Diabetes 10 point training has already received rewards for cards for people with type 2. You are the experts for Type 1 families.
· We have an art workshop for children.
· Light refreshments will be provided. Prizes to be won in the raffle!